Friday, 10 June 2011

Hai !

I wonder why the school holidays so short....I am so happy at home watching television and do 'Which One'....(i couldn't tell you what....) new book entitled 'She vs He'....The story is about Ji Hyeon,a rich girl. Her father is the owner of Kyoon High Academy.It is a private school and only rich people studies there. Ji Hyeon,Kyou Won and Hye Yong are friends and their group's name is "Night Soul'.One day, 3 student from Kaegyon High Academy moved to Kyoon High Academy....Yijeong,Seung Young and So Yoon.... Ji Hyeon doesn't like the prescence of them....Their group try to bully them but it was a little bit useless 'cause Seung Young and So Yoon,the twins are the protecter of Yijeong.They also came from a rich family but Ji Hyeon didn't realise that.Yo Kwon are So Yoon's friend and Yo Kwon tried to win Ji Hyeon's heart.Yo Kwon asked So Yoon to make Ji Hyeon in danger and Yo Kwon will save her.I cannot tell u more b'coz it's on book and i cannot 'copy/paste'.....And with that,I back off....

No comments:

Post a Comment