Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Hai ! One more time we meet !

I watched Running Man on 27 May 2011 , Friday . It was 12.48 midnight and i came out from my room and thought "Tomorrow i have to go to KL and go Sunway Lagoon....Why not i have sum fun...."....So,i opened the TV quietly and my mother already went to sleep....I opened SBS and there it was....'Running Man'....I thought it was a boring variety show but KBS have no other best show....so i opened SBS . I just watched....There are hunters who must find their victim at the place. I continue to watch then i saw that the victim is *drum roll*:(up there) it's SEUNG RI after all....He is sooo handsome and very licik when running from the hunters .... [want to know better? Plz visit www.youtube.com and search 4 'Running Man (episode 7)']Thnk u very much.... With that,i back off ! BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment