Friday, 26 August 2011

Why this thing happened to me??!!

Huh….mianei anna b’coz I lied to you. I came to school today….26 August 2011….i told you I’m not going to come b’coz I’m lazy. But actually I said that b’coz you are not in the mood and then your fever was back. I am afraid if you come today,you will emo….Mianei….Anna, happy AidilFitri….Please act like nothing happen if you read the thing I wrote to you. If you mad at me,then don’t layan me. If you are not angry, then act like nothing happen. Please comment when I come to school after Raya. Ok,stop emo-ing azri! Huahh ! I’m going to cry….
Just now,at school….it was raining x de tahap. I was like skip-skip to my lou and then I fell down. My head was spinning like extreme fast merry-go-round. The people in front of me was not helping but she ran away. I was cursing her. Well it’s my fault b’coz I skipped to my lou. Then my shirt was dirty and WET !I am so tired after that.I kaerinasai to home and just go to sleep. And then I was nothing….i don’t know what to write. With that,I back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment