Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Okayh!Sambong2x !

This is 'bout school ! Okayh, 2day i arrived at school a bit early and 15 minutes after that,Naily,one of the Baboom Mika-mika 's members arrived with her "sad" face....We was like 'Hi !' then senyap seketika when suddenly Naily shrieked and said "Oh God ! Lupe nk print Sc punye borang !Azri !Azri ! Jom teman ! " So,I was like 'ok' and followed her . we went into the 'tempat print' whateva....and it was soooo ramai ! Suddenly our BORINGEST Bm teacher in the world came and looked at me and said "Azri ! Tolong sy fotostat kan ni !".I capai-ed the kertas and she was talkin2x and blah....I teliti-ed the kertas and realise that is surat saman and Naily and me ktawe like H*ll ! So , after that got amek2x gmbar and that person asked to do in4mal way and i was like sandar-ing since i was like 'control ayu'....Anna i don't know coz i was proudly to say that i am a little bit pendek and i admit it ! Thank u if u didn't hate me !(Sorry ! 2day i am crazy !)

No comments:

Post a Comment